As Mexico transitions to a federal medical marijuana program, lawmakers' leeway toward cannabidiol (CBD) could help the so-called "miracle" compound become as common and low-drama as vitamins and minerals.
- CC Processing temporarily unavailable: Accepting Bitcoin / Cash App / Zelle
- Hemp is moving Cannabis to an indoor crop in Oregon
- My Hemp Cigarettes Review
- Accepting Bitcoin & other Cryptos for Hemp-Cigarettes
- Hemp Cigarettes are Here!
- US Senate Legalizes Hemp
- Introducing High Quality CBD Facemasks - Wholesale Only
- First day of recreational cannabis sales in Massachusetts starts today!
- Senator Mitch McConnell Guarantees End To Federal Hemp Ban
- Hemp on the ballot in key states, with THC limits and production rules on the line
Posted by Admin on 7/10/2018 to News
Posted by Admin on 7/6/2018 to News
There is a small but growing body of evidence that suggests cannabidiol (CBD), a non-intoxicating component of cannabis, can aid in addiction recovery due to its effects on memory.