As Mexico transitions to a federal medical marijuana program, lawmakers' leeway toward cannabidiol (CBD) could help the so-called "miracle" compound become as common and low-drama as vitamins and minerals.
- CC Processing temporarily unavailable: Accepting Bitcoin / Cash App / Zelle
- Hemp is moving Cannabis to an indoor crop in Oregon
- My Hemp Cigarettes Review
- Accepting Bitcoin & other Cryptos for Hemp-Cigarettes
- Hemp Cigarettes are Here!
- US Senate Legalizes Hemp
- Introducing High Quality CBD Facemasks - Wholesale Only
- First day of recreational cannabis sales in Massachusetts starts today!
- Senator Mitch McConnell Guarantees End To Federal Hemp Ban
- Hemp on the ballot in key states, with THC limits and production rules on the line
“More people will be saved by CBD oil than surgery.” Heart surgeon claims CBD is the “most important” medicine ever discovered for treating cancer, diabetes, heart attack and more
There is a small but growing body of evidence that suggests cannabidiol (CBD), a non-intoxicating component of cannabis, can aid in addiction recovery due to its effects on memory.