- Introducing High Quality CBD Facemasks - Wholesale Only
- US Senate Legalizes Hemp
- First day of recreational cannabis sales in Massachusetts starts today!
- Senator Mitch McConnell Guarantees End To Federal Hemp Ban
- Will the Trump administration legalize Marijuana?
- Hemp on the ballot in key states, with THC limits and production rules on the line
- Record Number Of Candidates Say "Legalize It"
- Mexico's Supreme Court legalizes cannabis for recreational use
- How CBD has become the USA's coolest food and drink ingredient
- Canadian scientists create first Cannabis Beer
The must-pass legislation is currently being debated by leadership in conference committee.
Hemp changes don’t garner public attention the same way marijuana questions do, but ballot measures in a few key states could have a big impact on those markets.
As polls continue to show that a growing majority of voters support legalizing marijuana, more and more politicians are beginning to embrace the issue, and this year's midterm elections provide the latest datapoint in the ongoing evolution of cannabis into a mainstream political issue.
MEXICO CITY, Oct. 31 (UPI) -- Drug policy reformers claimed victory in Mexico City Wednesday after the country's Supreme Court handed down two rulings legalizing cannabis for all forms of non-commercial adult use.