- CC Processing temporarily unavailable: Accepting Bitcoin / Cash App / Zelle
- Hemp is moving Cannabis to an indoor crop in Oregon
- My Hemp Cigarettes Review
- Accepting Bitcoin & other Cryptos for Hemp-Cigarettes
- Hemp Cigarettes are Here!
- US Senate Legalizes Hemp
- Introducing High Quality CBD Facemasks - Wholesale Only
- First day of recreational cannabis sales in Massachusetts starts today!
- Senator Mitch McConnell Guarantees End To Federal Hemp Ban
- Hemp on the ballot in key states, with THC limits and production rules on the line
In a post-Farm Bill world, Oregon is proving to be an interesting test case of the agricultural and economic reality of legal hemp and marijuana coexisting en masse.
Accepting Bitcoin for Hemp Cigarettes & all products.
It seems the tide is turning and the great awakening is happening! Something some people never thought possible...The us Senate just voted 86-11 in favor to legalize hemp! The Hemp Farming Act of 2018 officially removes hemp from the controlled substances list.
The must-pass legislation is currently being debated by leadership in conference committee.
Hemp changes don’t garner public attention the same way marijuana questions do, but ballot measures in a few key states could have a big impact on those markets.
As polls continue to show that a growing majority of voters support legalizing marijuana, more and more politicians are beginning to embrace the issue, and this year's midterm elections provide the latest datapoint in the ongoing evolution of cannabis into a mainstream political issue.
MEXICO CITY, Oct. 31 (UPI) -- Drug policy reformers claimed victory in Mexico City Wednesday after the country's Supreme Court handed down two rulings legalizing cannabis for all forms of non-commercial adult use.
How CBD has become the USA's coolest food and drink ingredient
Scientists used the stocks, stem, and roots of the cannabis plant as the base of the beer, replacing the barley traditionally used in the brewing process.
As Mexico transitions to a federal medical marijuana program, lawmakers' leeway toward cannabidiol (CBD) could help the so-called "miracle" compound become as common and low-drama as vitamins and minerals.
There is a small but growing body of evidence that suggests cannabidiol (CBD), a non-intoxicating component of cannabis, can aid in addiction recovery due to its effects on memory.
Can CBD help with Parkinson's?